Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snippets you remember


/Too whom it may concern:/

That's the way the letter of reference started off. I confess, I didn't
make it to the second sentence.

And that store with the really loud electronica music? I left.

But I still remember that kid I met a year ago. I can't tell you what
grade he was in, but the energy in his face and his enthusiasm was
enough to get my full attention.

The facts:
Too many choices.
Too little time.

The response:
Quick decisions based on the smallest scraps of data.

It's not fair but it's true. Your blog, your outfit, the typeface you
choose, the tone of your voice, the expression on your face, the
location of your office, the way you rank on a Google search, the look
of your Facebook page...

We all jump to conclusions and we do it every day.

Where do you want me to jump?

Quoted from Seth Godin

No comments: